FALTU!!!! No I am not Faltu but yes the film was...
A complete waste of time(thank God I watched it on television this weekend, money saved!!).
Starcaste, songs, screenplay, nothing even worth mentioning.
The song- ' Party Abi Baki Hai', I didn't even knew belongs to the film(offcorse, how would I, no one ask from film the song is: from the Dj in a disco or a party RIGHT?? ;)))
The surprise package (yes even in this Faltu movie) was the story it was based on... "ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION".
Now I really asked myself, what is that??
where does it exsist in India?? or does it even exsist in India?? Is it a fictional movie??
Disappointed!!!
I didn't got any any answer.... GOD.........(sigh) and thats the only reason I watched the whole film, Yes just to get an answer.Alternative Education: (caution, whatever you are about to read is not true)It is a branch of education that allows students who are not able to score much to study and practice there hobbies, what they enjoy doing.
This system strives to encourage students to CONVERT thier HOBBIES inti their CAREER.
Alternative Education does not focus on how much u score to take up the course and not even an enterance test.
This system strives to encourage students to CONVERT thier HOBBIES inti their CAREER.
Alternative Education does not focus on how much u score to take up the course and not even an enterance test.
Rolling on the floor laughing!!!!!1 :-D :-D :-D :-D
Finally I got my answer.... IT IS A FICTIONAL MOVIE!!!!!!!
yeahhhhh....
Wasn't it obvious, how dombo I am. Nothing like this exsist in India for sure.
It's the world with competition. We need to run to win the race(# Idiots :))).
yeahhhhh....
Wasn't it obvious, how dombo I am. Nothing like this exsist in India for sure.
It's the world with competition. We need to run to win the race(# Idiots :))).
Dance, Music, Djing, FItness Expert and a lot more.... these can just be hobbies to enjoy your extra time right??
A proper educational degree for this?? Na... only a diploma is enough.
***** IMPORTANT
A proper educational degree for this?? Na... only a diploma is enough.
***** IMPORTANT
this blog does not mean I don't respect the above mentioned professions.
but education just mean- COMMERCE, ARTS, ENGINEERING only.
I had received quite positive reviews about Faltu. Anyways, I didnt know what it was based on, until I read this entry...:D
ReplyDeleteAnd u r absolutely correct abt the science, commerce thing. Thats what many children still have to bear!
yes thts right antarik...
ReplyDeleteand even i liked the movie... this blog is a satire on present educational sysytem...
hope ppl understand!!
Good Luck for the competition! :)
ReplyDelete