Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I am a FEMALE, so forgive me if get lost into self appraisal.
But I promise, would try being as modest I can be.
So lets start...

My Name??
Unnati Walia.

What Do I Do??
I am a media student.

My Dream??
To be a journalist.( and you know what, I love repeating this in front of my parents. The expression they have that very moment, is priceless... ;-) )

My Friends??
I have many friends but good ones only a few.

From Where Am I??
I am from DELHI... a complete nautanki baaj DELHITE..!!

My Contact Details??
SORRY for that you have to ask ME not my blog!!

My Like??
Almost everything...
I love to tarvel, watch movies(specially SHAHRUKH KHAN'S.. I am a big SRK fan.. I love him), as i said I am a female I just LOVE CHOCOLATES, ICE CREAM, CAKES, TEDDY BEARS and FLOWERS....
I love DOGS and CATS but sdaly have none..
and baki ke likes I leave for future..baad ke  liye bi kuch rakhna chaiye naaa...!!

My Dislikes??
I hate SELFISH, NARROW MINDED, SNOBISH people and LIERS....
I don't like GREN VEGETABLES(main zda nai khati, only few selected ones..and mt mother is irritated of this alot..;-D)

About My Blog??
It’s the first time am writing a blog. And trust me its not easy. It’s not difficult to think what to write off, but it’s to decide from the options to what to write about.

So am heading off with good, honest and noble intentions to write my blog.
Hope you like it.
(you better do ;-p)

No comments:

Post a Comment